SEATTLE -- the CHOP protest zone, previously called CHAZ, has another deadly victim, proving that their "no cop" protest zone has been an absolute disaster in such a short period of time.

A younger teen eas injured and a 16-year-old was killed in the second deadly shooting since the CHOP was started around June 8, not even one month ago.

Local officials, residents, and business owners are calling for change and to get rid of the protest zone that occupies about 6 city blocks in Seattle. It has caused businesses to be disrupted, with at least one billion dollar firm leaving the city. It has caused residents to be bothered and annoyed. There has been violence and shootings as well. Just one big epic fail and disaster and it's only been a few weeks.

Police had to abandon their own precinct as well as there was problems there.

Police Chief Carmen Best calls the CHOP "dangerous and unacceptable" and said, “enough is enough... we need to be able to get back into the area.” Best had a lot to say about the CHOP/CHAZ.

Q13 Fox reported, "Witnesses reported seeing a white Jeep SUV near one of the makeshift barriers around the protest zone about 3 a.m. Monday, just before the shooting, a police statement said.

Callers to 911 said several people fired shots into the vehicle. Police said that two people who were probably the occupants of the vehicle were transported to a local hospital.

The 16-year-old was pronounced dead at Harborview Medical Center, police said. The second victim, a 14-year-old boy, was hospitalized with gunshot injuries. He was reported in critical condition.

“Detectives searched the Jeep for evidence, but it was clear the crime scene had been disturbed,” the police statement said."

Perhaps the CHOP occupiers can go home now. They have two bodies on their hand in just a few weeks.

Their project has failed.

Time to go home.